Associate product specialist works under the supervision of the Group Product Manager so as to assist him in the research and development of the new products.
- Research industry and market dynamics
- Manage all documentation related to product complaints, non-complaints
- Feedback system
- He/She coordinates activities inside and outside the organization so that the work may take place smoothly.
- Coordination with the respective technical department for timely closure of product complaints
- Responsible for Preparing Trend Analysis of Products and Complaints, Report Analysis and close all non-complaints after documentation.
- BSC, MBA-Preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 year professional product management experience
- Professional in-depth knowledge of product management in the Medical Device industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, business acumen, and enterprise knowledge.